GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) – The kids are back in school and now it’s time to get your home back in order. FreshenÂ up your decor this fall by going bold!
Try this design advice…Â
- Your style keeps evolving over time, so now is a great time to add some fun new pieces â€“ art work, rugs, pillowsâ€¦.
- You and your style are unique â€“ itâ€™s what makes you feel confident and comfortable in your space.Â Explore Pinterest and magazines for new inspiration.
- You are BOLD!Â Be it colors, interesting textures; try 1 bold thing in a room
- Just as jewelry helps complete the look of our outfit, the same thing is true for accessories â€“ they hold your design and space together.Â
- Take your time â€“ finding your style takes a thoughtful design process as well as a budget process.
- Family photos â€“ nothing says Welcome home, friends and family, like some great family photos.
- Donâ€™t forget the lighting!Â Natural light, reading light, ambiance â€“ all helps create a comfy, open space.
- Plants never go out of style and can provide a FRESH feeling to your dĂ©cor
- Let your inner artist out with layers and textures â€“ artwork, patterned pillows or wallpaper, warm comfy throws and area rugs.